Installing the Greenhouse Door
- Attach gable purlin No. 506 with T-Bolts and lockwashers. Leave T-Bolts loose for adjustment.
- Attach door head buck to angle purlin with 3 T-Bolts and lockwashers. At the center T-Bolt attach the door chain lug for later attachment of the door chain.
- Adjust the angle purlin and door head buck so that the center line of the screw slot in the buck is 3'- 9 7/32" from the glass seat on the sill. Tighten T-Bolts.
- Hold door in Z-frame up to bucks - make sure door is plumb and square. Drill 5/32" holes into door bucks where holes appear in the door frame.
- Remove screws holding door to Z-bar. (Some doors have rivets that can be removed after the door and frame are connected to the door bucks using a knife or putty blade to cut the rivets.)
- Use #10 round head self-tapping screws to attach door frame to bucks.
- Attach 5271 glazing adaptor to door head buck.