We have been building Lord & Burnham greenhouses since 1976.
Lord & Burnham History
Lord & Burnham was created in 1849 by a carpenter named Frederick A. Lord. He began erecting greenhouses in Buffalo, New York. He eventually moved to Syracuse, New York and after to Irvington, New York. In 1872 his son-in-law William Addison Burnham joined him. Lord & Burnham greenhouse parts and greenhouse glass are still available.